May 27, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through much over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral care and your safety.
In order to help to continue to serve our patients and the community at large during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are in the process of implementing new protocols to care for our patients while also protecting the safety of all.
- We are arranging a VIRTUAL ORTHODONTIC CARE platform which will allow electronic communication and treatment advice as well as videoconsulting as necessary.
- We will be reaching out to our existing patients in the coming weeks to discuss and implement care protocols going forward.
- All new patient consultations & progress consults will be conducted virtually! If you or a family member have been considering orthodontics, we will meet you where you are: stay tuned for details...
- We have implemented front door pickup for existing Invisalign patients to access additional aligners.
- For emergencies or to reach the doctor, please call 609-466-5300 and follow the instructions.
For any arranged urgent or emergency in-office visits, please take note of the following new protocol:
Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time. Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office and while inside. We will ask all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the office.
Social distancing will be practiced; we ask that only the patient come in for their appointment at this time. If a parent would like to escort their child, one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask while in the office. Any accompanying parent will be asked to remain in the waiting room during the delivery of orthodontic treatment.
A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient's temperature with a no-touch infrared thermometer and answering a few health-related questions.
Any necessary in-office appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. It is important that you arrive on time for your appointment - if you arrive early, please call the office from our parking area to discuss appropriate timing for entry.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 updates and will communicate further based on the advice of government agencies, healthcare authorities and professionals. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient!